Girl in Bionic Suit 2005: Crazy times on boring days
.
Wednesday, August 31
Crazy times on boring days

We’re officially fridgeless. Our faithful old fridge in the corner finally gave up the fight after several near fatal chokes in recent months. Rest in peace, metal. This evening, we went down to Courts and signed the papers for a shinier icebox. It is to be the first new fridge I ever know in this household. It will be delivered on Thu. Till then, take-outs for all !

I finally subdued the whor--rible online library, which has a coy attitude towards Macs, with several plugins. Who’s your daddy now eh ! I also completed a couple of cumbersome online forms, which I probably should have completed a long time ago, if I’d not been sooo lazy, and if the widely-used-but-extremely-technologically-backward website had accepted browsers other than Interfag Explorer running on Win-fcuking-dows platforms. The information that I painstakingly filled in, got eaten up by dontknowwhatfcuk IE / Win errors, thrice. But did I give up ? No ! So now, two (completed) forms, half a day, a rusty penknife and a dead dog in a pool of blood later (had to vent my frustrations somehow, ok), I was finally done. DONE, I say !
posted by redshot on 31.8.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005

resources