Girl in Bionic Suit 2005: Hello, again
.
Wednesday, June 1
Hello, again

It has been a while, oh yes it has.

So much has come to pass between my last entry and this. Yet I can only recall so much. But what I do remember, I’ll probably remember for a long time to come.

Grandma Gambit has passed on in an unexpected turn of things. Death has such a grip; it’s hard not to bleed when it happens. We miss her so dearly.

Lecter came down with a serious bout of diarrhea and vomiting. But the boy was upbeat even in a distressing state of discomfit, and rapid weight loss (think: more than a couple of pounds in three days). His optimism is, as usual, deadly contagious. I’m just happy to say that he’s currently as good as new.

A recent case of badly managed crisis left me pretty hollowed out; I felt so numb and dead inside, I surprised myself. It was weird, like I could never be cheerful again.

The rest of them stories, I’m gonna give them a pass. Partly coz they come in such splinters, it’s hard to reassemble them to blog them down. Perhaps in due time I might just write about them, but for now, yes, it’s time to move on.


When I get blind and a little lost in life, I trust you with my leash.

posted by redshot on 1.6.05

4 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

hey there...missed ya :)

sounds like you've definitely been through a lot lately. hope things take a positive turn for you soon :)

1.6.05  
Blogger Camoranesi said...

Hmm, take care and try and be positive. You know, you can.

1.6.05  
Blogger damsie said...

hug hug ..

1.6.05  
Blogger redshot said...

I'm cool, I'm fine. They are just but some bumps in life. No black holes yet, oh no.

But, thanks for all of your concern, and darth -- u know I miss you too .. even though I've yet to catch one of your radio casts (darn time differences ! ), I do read all of your posts.

1.6.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005

resources