Girl in Bionic Suit 2005: My own cocktail mix
.
Sunday, January 2
My own cocktail mix

With a cough, and a cold, and a friggin' throat infection, I am starting the new year with a big bang of my own. Fever would be served in a moment.

Now if I could get the ears to stop hurting so much, I could at least plug in my iPod while corpsing around. But no such luck; they come in a Happy Meal set.

*

Monet and I finally caught the National Treasure. Yes, we were some latecomers for this one, and I was even watching it after reading it on themoviespoiler. Which I was glad I did (watch it), coz the posted spoiler was rather crap. This did not usually happen, crap spoilers I mean, though I couldn't be sure since I'd only read spoilers of shows which I did not intend to watch. NT was an exception. I was desperate for junk material then. But I digress.

NT was surprisingly good. SOP: sprinkled inconsistencies, older hero, younger babe (left insert), cuter sidekicks (I do think sidekicks are getting to be more eye candy. Ryan Reynolds was, in Blade Trinity.), clumsy bad guys, plus this time, a Washington DC attractions menu disguised. Which did make me tempted to return to the DC for at least a week. But that could wait.

I'd also never watched Nicholas Cage smiled so much onscreen. Must be that Troy babe larh. Guys.
posted by redshot on 2.1.05

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikita said...

Happy New Year! Hope you get all better real soon. :)

2.1.05  
Blogger wl said...

Get well soon gurl!

3.1.05  
Blogger wl said...

Get well soon gurl!

3.1.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005

resources