Girl in Bionic Suit 2005: Just like first day of school, Part III
.
Monday, January 31
Just like first day of school, Part III

That was his first cut, more than a year ago. None as exciting as it was amusing. The little boy was now in Singapore, with hair overgrown like a punkster, and perpetually panting under his black winter coat in the summer heat.

I did my enquiry calls to several listed groomers here. Almost all of them were offering similar packages. I did what I had to do; I shut my eyes and did a random pick, justified by no other reason other than I didn't know any better, the differences (if any) between them.

I ended up giving the Canada certified groomer another ring. They picked him up early in the morning the very next day, in their yellow school bus.

I crossed my fingers and waited with baited breath.

*

The yellow school bus drove up and gave the courtesy honk before coming to a rest in front of the house. The "hi! I'm back!" honk!

It was the Return of the Rascal.

*

The contrasting red harness on his back. That boyish bark. The untidy bush of a tail, wagging frantically. There, the familiarity ended.

The Little One was all bald. Bald like the eagle symbol of his birth country, and more exposed than the naked one little pig whose house got blown down.

He was all G.I. Bob for CNY, and we were horrified.
posted by redshot on 31.1.05

3 Comments:

Blogger sway said...

erm I put up meaningless bullshit on xanga nowadays.

btw, your KID is lecter???? *sighs* I am so silly sometimes.

1.2.05  
Blogger teahouse said...

Heehe, very cute.

1.2.05  
Blogger redshot said...

That's okay, myst. He's like my kid, only not as noisy. I'm not that fond of screaming youngsters, u see. Hur hur.

Tea: wait til u see the next post.

3.2.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005

resources