Girl in Bionic Suit 2005: How strong is your love ?
.
Monday, January 10
How strong is your love ?

Under two weeks to that-day-of-the-year-when-I-can-ask-for-anything-like-a-spoilt-brat (well ... almost anything). I like pleasant surprises, but I prefer not to waste well-intended gifts which I have no use for, more. So for those who are thinking of getting me something to console me on wasting yet another one full year of my life, this is the list to look out for:

(in no order of preference)
一。 One gigantic pot of tang yuan
二。 Sonic
三。 A sushi treat
四。 Swatch Typical-Square* OR Bunnysutra**
五。 Salomon Inline TR gel 3 pack
六。 One-of-a-kind tees from one of the Far East Plaza shops.
七。 Something nice from Puma (exclu. wallets & wrist bands).
八。 Any books from my Amazon wish list.
九。 A mouse / case for the lonely guy.
十。 MNG vouchers.

There, took me all of ten minutes to come up with that. Be nice, I'll be waiting eagerly on my side.

updated
*I am allergic to plastic straps.
**the Sister's fiancé just got her that for V-day. Maybe as a hint or something. Haha. Okay okay, I am just joking (about the hint).
posted by redshot on 10.1.05

7 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

you have an iPod AND a powerbook? :jealous:

i may be joining the mac ranks once again..

11.1.05  
Blogger teahouse said...

Mmm...sushi treat...

Hope you get everything you want!

11.1.05  
Blogger redshot said...

Darth: Check out the highly-anticipated Mini Cooper of Apple- freshly released just a couple of hours ago-

“Apple introduces Mac mini. New member of Mac family. Slot-load Combo optical drive. Plays DVDs, burns CDs. Quiet, tiny, FireWire, ethernet, USB 2.0, both DVI/VGA output. Very tiny. Height is half the size of an iPod mini. BYODKM. Bring Your Own Display, Keyboard, Mouse.” US$499

http://www.apple.com/macmini/

Now, if you get that, it'll be my turn to be jealous ...

*

T-house-b: Yes, I am hoping to get everything, but I shall not be greedy. Half the list would do. :P

12.1.05  
Blogger darth said...

rei...i'm seriously considering the mini to replace my aging dell...i've got the USB mouse and LCD display..so it would be just plug it in and go...that my satisfy my mac needs until the G5 powerbooks show up in june or so...

12.1.05  
Blogger redshot said...

Almost the only logical choice, darth. There would be at least one Mac Mini replacing one Dell here around the house too. I'm also getting ready to hate you in June, when you get your G5 PB.

*

Jim: Don't tempt :P

12.1.05  
Blogger redshot said...

We do. But being the birthday girl shall entitle me to have handmade ones, together with frozen ones of every flavor. In one huge pot all ready for my consumption. Hur hur.

12.1.05  
Blogger redshot said...

Thank you, Schizoalley. You have me feeling pretty pleased with my site for a while.

14.1.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005

resources