Girl in Bionic Suit 2005: And then hell freezes over
.
Saturday, January 8
And then hell freezes over

After the unexpected closure of g.a.d, Etan's stuff just cracks me up again. His site here, and only for the sexy. He is after all, (more than) your average sexy New Yorker.

Sweet Tooth

The other day April and I took off to do a little window-shopping. I didn’t care that much for the merchandise in the windows, but every now and again, a female sales clerk would catch my eye.

April caught me at it. “You’re like a kid in a candy store!”

“Yeah, well, since I’m married to you, I’m like a kid with diabetes in a candy store.”

*

Redneck Graves

Three rednecks, Bubba, Earl and Jeb, were stumbling home late one night and found themselves on the road that led past the old graveyard.

“Come have a look over here,” says Bubba, “It’s Zeb Jones’ grave, God bless his soul, he lived to the ripe old age of 87.”

“That’s nothing,” says Earl, “here’s one named Butch Smith. It says here that he was 95 when he died.”

Just then, Jeb yells out, “But here’s a fella that died when he was 145 years old!”

“What was his name?” asks Bubba.

Jeb lights a match to see what else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims, “Miles, from Georgia.”

*

Unlikely Events

I saw on an internet news site this morning that some towns in Texas just had a white Christmas for the first time in 86 years. And I thought, well, that’s appropriate: first the Red Sox win the World Series, and then hell freezes over.
posted by redshot on 8.1.05

4 Comments:

Blogger redshot said...

Thank you Diorgirl, I am flattered. Hope you find those starting points that I wrote you useful.

8.1.05  
Blogger Reverse_Vampyr said...

Aww, don't be hatin' Texas. I've lived in Dallas for 5 years now and it's pretty cool.

8.1.05  
Blogger Reverse_Vampyr said...

Oops, I hit "publish" before I finished. Still, that was pretty funny about the whole freezing over thing.

8.1.05  
Blogger redshot said...

Nothing against Texas, all in good humor of course :)

8.1.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005

resources