Girl in Bionic Suit 2005: An American breakfast
.
Monday, January 3
An American breakfast

Tien wrote about his drive-in at Doumar's in Norfolk and said it was sorta like Sonic. Gosh. Sonic! My favorite fast food chain yet. I am in love with at least 90% of what's on their menu. It's a tremendous bonus that they have those killer tater tots. As Tien wrote, you can't lose with tater tots.

Speaking of kickass fast food, I had some nice waffle at the SMU café, after I brought Lecter for a walk at the Botanic Gardens (where he plopped into the lake chasing his black swan friend). Nice, but small. The 6 inches by 4 inches plain waffle with one egg and two greasy sausages was twice as expensive as Dee's huge packet of Chinese noodles with his favorite luncheon meat and fish biscuits. But I thought his noodles looked greasier. So there. I paid more for less grease. Haha.

<< Lecter, asleep in my arms on our way home from the Gardens. That smelly boy.
posted by redshot on 3.1.05

3 Comments:

Blogger wl said...

You were in my school, nice! :)

5.1.05  
Blogger redshot said...

Nice cozy place you guys have there, with part of the Botanic Gardens as part of your campus too ! I am almost jealous. But not before you guys move to your new sprawling one right in the middle of downtown Orchard. Your school board really know how to choose locations.

7.1.05  
Blogger wl said...

Hehe.. I've always love our proximity to the gardens, almost like it's part of the sprawling school grounds. A pity that the works for circle line mrt and that kids' park are in progress, we can't walk through the gardens to school everyday :( and it's my final term, darn. City campus would be cool but I guess never as campussy as the current campus, wit a load of japanese colonial history and student demonstrations behind it.

11.1.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005

resources